What I’m you up to right now
A few months ago I decided to follow my passion and started a new adventure called verkstedt (read more about it). Right now this company and the people working for and in it are my main priority and it really means a lot to me.
It really looks like this will might the answer to the question: what will I be doing in the IT industry for the next few years.
Since finding a company and building a team is a pretty volatile thing, a priority list for the next few week may very well be pretty outdated by tomorrow, but at least this is how the world looks right now:
- Getting everybody from the team on board with a positive feeling that this is going to be something great.
- Starting the first projects and built a robust and trustful relationship with everyone involved – clients and colleagues.
- Successfully ship the first applications we’ve built.
- Having a successful and nice openeing party in october. ✅
- Start believing a bit more that things are going to work out just fine, because that’s exactly what they are doing right now! ✅
This “Now” was page inspired by Derek Sivers. Its last update was 2017-11-29T17:58:00.